Sexy Green Shoes from Jessica Simpson

Sexy Green Shoes from Jessica Simpson
Sexy Green Shoes from Jessica Simpson

I love the spring green shade, the glossy patent finish, and the sexy sling-back style of these Jessica Simpson shoes, which would be perfect for Spring and Summer wear. The only thing I'm not sure about is the striped leather-wrapped heel. On one hand, I'm smitten with the heels, because they're kind of different, and certainly striking. On the other hand, I think they'll date very quickly ... in fact, there's already something very 1980s about them, and that's just a time I don't like to revisit very often. If you are into striped heels, you'll be thrilled to know that these lookers come in lots of great colors. Buy Direct

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.