Wide Evening Shoes - Evening Shoes for Wide Feet

http://z.about.com/d/shoes/1/0/3/7/1/wide_evening_shoes.jpg

Wide Evening Shoes - Evening Shoes for Wide Feet - Vaneli "Puppy"

I hear from women looking for wide evening shoes than I do just about any other group. One of the reasons is because they want pretty evening shoes ... and those can be more difficult to find. But when I first saw these bowed pumps, I couldn't take my eyes off of them -- and that was before I knew they came in narrow, wide and regular widths. I love the rich cocoa color, but I also couldn't help but think how classically pretty these shoes are. Also available in black and gray, these pumps feature 3" heels, satin uppers, and a lightly padded footbed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.